Friday, May 6, 2011

Sad News

It has been almost a year since the last blog post, so I thought I'd bring you up to speed on the latest. Typically a hiatus would indicate Rick and I are busy brewing and selling beer, but sadly, I'm writing to announce that the two of us have decided to suspend brewing indefinitely.

We are really proud of the quality of the beer we produced and are still overjoyed at the positive reception the community gave us. Unfortunately, at this time, it doesn’t make financial sense to continue.

While Rick and I have gone on to find other employment, there is still some stock of bottles left of Batch 003 Saison and a handful of kegs left in the warehouse that we will continue to sell over the next few months but once it is all sold out, that will be it.

I can’t thank the restaurants, bars, breweries and beer drinkers that supported us over the last year enough. I hope you all continue to support all the new and existing breweries as much as you have supported Odonata.

As for Rick and I, we'll keep you posted to what's next on tap...

Cheers,
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment